I am happy to announced my speaker slots on the Microsoft Ignite 2018. In less than 70 days the Microsoft Ignite, the worldwide biggest IT conference, is opening the doors for more than 30k attendees and more than 500 speakers.
Today you can see some more Details about sessions on the Ignite in Chicago!
Very greetings to my MVP collegues: Naomi!
Some days before Microsoft published a new video of their future visions. The frist one is out of 2010 and in this new one, we…
“Samsung and Microsoft are pleased to announce that they have ended their contract dispute in U.S. court as well as the ICC arbitration. Terms of the agreement are confidential.” – Samsung’s Jaewan Chi, Executive Vice President and Global Legal Affairs & Compliance Team and Microsoft’s David Howard, Corporate Vice President and Deputy General Counsel.”
official Website: http://summit.office.com/ Yammer Group for the ignite conference: https://www.yammer.com/itpronetwork/#/threads/inGroup?type=in_group&feedId=4589545&trk_event=search_ac&trk_model=group&trk_len=11&trk_pos=0 Sessions catalog: (249) http://ignite.microsoft.com/Sessions#fbid=8WmB3fuQNP7 Agenda: http://ignite.microsoft.com/Agenda#fbid=8WmB3fuQNP7
Today I made a litte traditional database search through the national (Germany) and european Trademark and patent Offices.
In this search I found a Trademark: Windows365. This Trademark was registrated on 30. July 2015 by Microsoft Coroperation Redmond by one of their lawyers.
On this landing Page you get a lot of MS Press Books for free. You can get books for IT Professionals with some Dev Books:
- Introdusing Microsoft System Center 2012 R2
- Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Introducing Windows Azure for IT Professionals
- Rethinking Enterprise Storage: A Hybrid Cloud Model
- Introducing Windows 8.1 for IT Professionals
- Microsoft System Center: Designing Orchestrator Runbooks
- Microsoft System Center: Configuration Manager Field Experience
- Microsoft System Center: Cloud Management with App Controller
- Microsoft System Center: Troubleshooting Configuration Manager
- Microsoft System Center: Optimizing Service Manager